Bill's ATM Pages
Here are a few of the things I've done over the years:
- The Jiffy Focuser
- makes focusing a Meade SCT oh so much easier, and the price is right!
- SCT dew heater
- keeps you going in the toughest dew, but oh so many resisters!
- My temporary pier
- which, though useful, I will be glad to see the end of
- 10 inch f/6 Dob
- a damn good scope as it turns out!
- Foucault testing
- Dobson would be proud of how low-tech this can be
- The Signature Scope
- a wonderful weekend at The Tech
- Ptolemy's Cafe
- my backyard observatory
Bill Arnett; last updated:
2010 Oct 19